Friday, 8 February 2013

Northumberland Libraries are Fab!

Some Positive comments about our Libraries


Here are some comments we have received at the Northumberland library service:


CRAMLINGTON
“I am very impressed with the research and dedication given by library staff to finding information no matter how obscure”

HEXHAM
“The printed page is well represented, the I.T is looked upon by many as “ace” (I believe that is the term). All enquiries are answered by professional and caring staff, an efficient body of ladies and gentlemen that makes Hexham Library the treasure everyone trusts.”

LYNEMOUTH
“Thanks for all the help I received whilst preparing for an English Language examination which I passed. Having passed this test I can now apply to register as  a medical practitioner in England.”

MORPETH
“ During the snow, staff at Morpeth Library delivered books to me as I am 90 years old and was unable to get out. I had only rang to renew books I had  at home, but I was over the moon with the choice and thought it was really kind.”

PONTELAND
“ I would like to thank you all for being so friendly and helpful towards the residents of Ponteland. For me especially your smiles and kindness mean so much more than you can imagine”.

ROTHBURY
“I would just like to thank you for the excellent session you held for the Cubs last night – they had a fantastic time and you kept them stimulated and interested. All in all a fabulous session and they are now well on their way to being awarded their book reader badge.”
SEATON VALLEY
“I am a regular user of this library and welcome having access to its facilities. The staff are very helpful and the recent innovations have provided welcome improvements.”
“Much impressed with new surroundings and new books, also longer opening hours”.

No comments:

Post a Comment