Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Campaign Ahead of Schedule

I never thought I would hear these words! But thanks to all the help I'm receiving we finished our work today ahead of schedule. So we are fitting in additional work. Great support from the team and people are coming out to help us in large numbers.

A nasty and rather desperate Labour leaflet surfaced today, saying vote Lib Dem get Cameron. Let me be clear. A vote for the Lib Dems is just that. And with the Labour party in third place, it is them who need to answer who they would support. We are a positive party and the idea of us supporting Cameron and Osborne is hard to imagine. The Labour candidate has appeared to agree with my Conservative opponent a lot recently, there really is no difference between the two of them.

After campaigning I went for a meal in Nishas in Swalwell and then for a pint in the Sun at Swallwell. Both lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment