Sunday, 21 March 2010

A day off!

A very unusual Sunday in that I did nothing on the campaign trail! It was my wifes birthday and went out for sunday lunch with friends to make a bit of a fuss of her. She sees a lot less of me these days than normal with all the candidate responsibilities, which may or may not be a good thing from her perspective! One things for sure, I am not pulling my weight around the home so I'm going to try to get to grips with the Ironing.

I also went to see Gateshead Thunder Rugby League win for the first time this season. They lost by 96 points earlier in the week so it was a must win. In truth the team are not yet very competitive but Chris Hood and the team have worked minor miracles after the clubs previous benefactor pulled out in the close season and the club effectively was liquidated. To have a club at all is a miracle. I keep saying that I will take up a suggstion of poster on this site and go and watch some Rugby Union with one of the great teams in the constituency. Blaydon are playing Launceston in National League 1 next week I think so I will try to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment